General dentists treat patients of all ages. They prevent, evaluate, diagnose and treat oral health diseases and tooth abnormalities. General dentistry services are carried out to help maintain the function and the appearance of teeth. Dr. DeFinnis along with his trusted dental staff are committed to providing patients with high quality dental care.
Back Mountain Dental is a trusted source for comprehensive dental care, including crowns, white fillings, cleanings, extractions, root canals, inlays and onlays, bonding and bridges. Many patients seek our team because we deliver great results at reasonable costs. Here is a list of the General Dentistry services we offer:
- Crowns – A dental crown is a “cap” cemented over the tooth to restore it to its original shape, size and color. These are designed to protect, cover and support weak, misshapen or discolored teeth.
- White Fillings – White or composite fillings are made of glass or quartz in resin and are one of the most widely used types of fillings today. Dr. DeFinnis can create a composite filling similar to the color of your original teeth.
- Cleaning – Teeth cleaning is an essential part of oral hygiene, involving the removal of plaque deposits in hard-to-reach areas. Regular cleaning is recommended as a preventative measure for cavities and oral disease.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction – This procedure is very common as most mouths are not able to accommodate the growth of additional teeth in early adulthood.
- Root Canals – We offer root canal treatment for relief from tooth pain. This saves the tooth by simply removing the pulp that causes pain.
- Inlays and Onlays – These are more conservative approaches to tooth restoration. They are used to repair mild to moderately decayed, cracked or fractured teeth.
- Bonding – Dental bonding helps fix cavities and restore the appearance and function of natural teeth.
- Bridges – Tooth bridges are prosthetics used to help replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures – Sometimes, when multiple teeth are severely damaged or lost, dentures are a good alternative. We make prosthetic teeth that look healthy and natural.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer emergency treatments for teeth problems and oral health-related concerns.
Back Mountain Dental’s General Dentistry treatments are designed for patients of all ages. Our services include Restorative and General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry or Smile Makeovers, and I.V. Sedation Dentistry.
We serve Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Kingston, Forty Fort, Dallas, PA and the nearby areas of Pennsylvania. Our office is located at 210 Carverton Road, Trucksville, PA. If you wish to schedule an appointment or ask about our payment options, contact us now at 570-696-1105.